Anyone got any exams tomorrow?
Rachel
2005-01-20 15:27:25 UTC
I have - Psychology. Can't remember the unit number, but it's A2 -
biological rhythms etc etc etc.

Dreading it! So much work! :/
Samsonknight
2005-01-20 16:16:40 UTC
Post by Rachel
I have - Psychology. Can't remember the unit number, but it's A2 -
biological rhythms etc etc etc.
Dreading it! So much work! :/
Good luck and I am sure you will be fine. I remember doing that module last
year for my A2 exams, it was not hard, just make sure you know the
book/notes inside out as the rest is copy and paste in the exam.

Best Regards.
Spencer Brooks
2005-01-20 23:18:26 UTC
Post by Rachel
I have - Psychology. Can't remember the unit number, but it's A2 -
biological rhythms etc etc etc.
Dreading it! So much work! :/
Me too and I'm in trouble. I still have about half of the syllabus to
revise, and I've forgotten the other half, so I'm getting up at 4am to try
and at least cram in enough to claw an E grade!

I do tend to underestimate my performance. I thought I got a U in Business
Studies last year but come out with an A. Posted here a while back asking
whether coursework could be retaken because I thought I screwed it up but
that was an A as well.

However, I really have fucked this one. There is no possible way on earth I
am going to do well in this one. I've all but given up, assuming that I will
just have to retake it next May/June. Then an hour ago it dawned on me - can
you even retake a January module in June?

And when do you get your January results?

On a brighter note, at least I don't think I did so bad in the Business
Studies exam I had yesterday.
Rachel
2005-01-20 23:23:23 UTC
Post by Spencer Brooks
Post by Rachel
[...]
Yep you can retake it in June - think I'll have to at this rate... retaking
the A/S unit on social psychology too in June (yes, it would be the THIRD
time i've done it LOL) *looks depressed*.

I think we get January results about.. March.. ish? I think..

There's just SO much work in this module compared to other modules.

BLAH!!

Rachel
Spencer Brooks
2005-01-21 05:26:53 UTC
Post by Rachel
Yep you can retake it in June - think I'll have to at this rate... retaking
the A/S unit on social psychology too in June (yes, it would be the THIRD
time i've done it LOL) *looks depressed*.
I retook the social psycho module a few days ago as well, everybody did.
Well not everybody, but most people, the research methods threw most people
last year. I don't think I did too badly in it, I think its probably the
easiest module with the least stuff to revise - it's just a pain when it
comes to research methods because you have to apply what you've learned to
an example they give, and that's where I lose the marks. :(
Post by Rachel
I think we get January results about.. March.. ish? I think..
Thanks. Have been searching the web for ages trying to find what month we
get our results. Think I'll check with a teacher tomorrow to be sure - if I
manage to ask one I'll post what he/she says here.
Post by Rachel
There's just SO much work in this module compared to other modules.
Agreed. I spent all my time revising for business studies, the 2 hour exam I
had yesterday. My logic was that I could revise psychology in a day and it
would be beneficial because it would be fresh in my mind. Fool! :-)
Spencer Brooks
2005-01-21 11:03:54 UTC
As expected I really did do rubbish. Hope you did better than I did?
Rachel
2005-01-21 11:55:21 UTC
Post by Spencer Brooks
As expected I really did do rubbish. Hope you did better than I did?
Really did do rubbish too :(