Slightly Off-Topic: Sending A Fax To America
ath
2005-06-14 16:25:39 UTC
I'm filling in an application for a university in America for a law sandwich
year and don't have a clue how the who international dialling codes work for
faxes.

I have a ten digit number (XXX) XXX-XXXX so i presume that I just add 1 to
that to make it:

1 XXX XXX-XXXX

Do I have to add a '+' or '00' to that?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

A.
Matt Johnson
2005-06-14 17:06:21 UTC
Post by ath
I'm filling in an application for a university in America for a law sandwich
year and don't have a clue how the who international dialling codes work for
faxes.
I have a ten digit number (XXX) XXX-XXXX so i presume that I just add 1 to
1 XXX XXX-XXXX
Do I have to add a '+' or '00' to that?
Dialing on a fax machine, dial 00 1 (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

- --M

- --
Matt Johnson <***@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Junior Systems Programmer
Computing Support Group

"Uhm, did you just say that your monitor is SMOKING?"
ath
2005-06-14 21:56:00 UTC
"Matt Johnson" <***@doc.ic.ac.uk> wrote in message

<snip>