alt.uk.a-levels.lifeofjess ??
Richard Hayden
2005-03-24 14:08:55 UTC

My newsgroup server carries the newsgroup alt.uk.a-levels.lifeofjess
which seems to have had no posts recently (ever?), does anyone know what
it is and what it's for?

Thanks,

Richard Hayden.
Robert de Vincy
2005-03-24 14:39:15 UTC
Post by Richard Hayden
Hi,
My newsgroup server carries the newsgroup alt.uk.a-levels.lifeofjess
which seems to have had no posts recently (ever?), does anyone know what
it is and what it's for?
http://www.google.co.uk/groups?&selm=c1o102%24a8n%241%40pegasus.csx.cam.ac.uk&rnum=1

http://www.google.co.uk/groups?&selm=Xns95BDAF6407541rdv%40130.133.1.4&rnum=2
Post by Richard Hayden
Richard Hayden.
Thank Goodness you put all that in! We've had so many fake Richard
Hayden's plaguing this group recently, it's been difficult to sort the
real from the imposter.
BdeV
Alun Harford
2005-04-01 00:43:11 UTC
Hi,
My newsgroup server carries the newsgroup alt.uk.a-levels.lifeofjess
which seems to have had no posts recently (ever?), does anyone know what
it is and what it's for?
I made it to carry posts on the life of Jess.
Sorry, I think I was drunk!

Few servers carry it, so posts on the life of Jess tend to get sent here.

Alun Harford