which subject and which exam board.
rupert04
2004-11-02 16:46:59 UTC
Hi all,
I am a private candidate and need to take some alevels for my career.
I was wondering whether it would be easier to achieve a grade B in A
level politics (Edexcel exam board) or easier to achieve a grade B in
sociology (AQA exam board).
Thanks for any help.
Toby
2004-11-02 17:02:18 UTC
Post by rupert04
Hi all,
I am a private candidate and need to take some alevels for my career.
I was wondering whether it would be easier to achieve a grade B in A
level politics (Edexcel exam board) or easier to achieve a grade B in
sociology (AQA exam board).
Thanks for any help.
Go to the statistics page of the organisation that conrols A Levels
(sounds a bit like AQA but I've forgotten, sorry!!) and see whether
the %age is higher for soc. or pol....Though of course, if for some
reason only the top students take the exam, you'll learn nothing!

Can't you look at the specifications on the exam board sites
(www.aqa.org.uk + www.edexcel.org.uk) and the sample exams, or even
some A Level text books in a library to see which would suit you
best??
Ian/Cath Ford
2004-11-02 18:54:46 UTC
On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:02:18 +0000, Toby
Post by Toby
Go to the statistics page of the organisation that conrols A Levels
(sounds a bit like AQA but I've forgotten, sorry!!)
QCA?

Ian
--
Ian, Cath, Eoin and Calum Ford
Beccles, Suffolk, UK

I loved the word you wrote to me/But that was bloody yesterday

There's no e-mail address. We can talk here and go back to your place later
Toby
2004-11-06 23:56:19 UTC
Post by Toby
Go to the statistics page of the organisation that conrols A Levels
(sounds a bit like AQA but I've forgotten, sorry!!)
QCA?
Ian
Yeah whatever Mr. "I'm a teacher so I know everything!!!"

:P