Grrr
Toby
2004-11-23 22:03:53 UTC
This group has become very, very quiet! Bad people!
cowboy carl
2004-11-23 23:10:33 UTC
Post by Toby
This group has become very, very quiet! Bad people!
So a new session of Parliament started today.

That was fun.

Shopping streets are getting busy in London in the run up to Christmas.

Everyone got their advent calender?

Turns out you can't get suits on Saville Row for around the £300 mark.

Oh, and the world doesn't seem to have destructed since the re-election of
Dubya.

cc
Toby
2004-11-24 15:44:22 UTC
Post by cowboy carl
Post by Toby
This group has become very, very quiet! Bad people!
So a new session of Parliament started today.
That was fun.
Shopping streets are getting busy in London in the run up to Christmas.
Everyone got their advent calender?
Turns out you can't get suits on Saville Row for around the £300 mark.
Oh, and the world doesn't seem to have destructed since the re-election of
Dubya.
cc
Maybe you could get a polyesterd suit? ;D

I got my advent calendar from Thorntons and it has my name piped onto
it with chocolate and everythin'!

Well why would the the world destruct, he's been doing what he's been
doing for 4 years already...
cowboy carl
2004-11-24 17:41:27 UTC
Post by Toby
Post by cowboy carl
Post by Toby
This group has become very, very quiet! Bad people!
So a new session of Parliament started today.
That was fun.
Shopping streets are getting busy in London in the run up to Christmas.
Everyone got their advent calender?
Turns out you can't get suits on Saville Row for around the £300 mark.
Oh, and the world doesn't seem to have destructed since the re-election of
Dubya.
cc
Maybe you could get a polyesterd suit? ;D
Euw, god no.

Found a nice one in a shop on James St.
Post by Toby
I got my advent calendar from Thorntons and it has my name piped onto
it with chocolate and everythin'!
Spongebob Squarepants! Spongebob Squarepants!
Post by Toby
Well why would the the world destruct, he's been doing what he's been
doing for 4 years already...
I dunno ... I got the impression from people banging on about how this is
the most important election ever, that the world would either destruct or be
turned into some kind of Utopia depending on the outcome.

cc
Robert de Vincy
2004-11-23 23:49:24 UTC
Post by Toby
This group has become very, very quiet! Bad people!
Perhaps people don't do A levels now?

Too difficult or boring or something.
BdeV
Toby
2004-11-24 15:44:57 UTC
Oh dear, surely we can't change our name to alt.uk.IB :(
David Haardt
2004-11-24 19:46:55 UTC
Post by Toby
Post by Robert de Vincy
Post by Toby
This group has become very, very quiet! Bad people!
Perhaps people don't do A levels now?
Too difficult or boring or something.
Oh dear, surely we can't change our name to alt.uk.IB :(
Oh no, then students would actually have to learn more than just three
subjects... ;-)

David Haardt
jess
2004-11-24 20:46:04 UTC
Post by David Haardt
Post by Toby
Post by Robert de Vincy
Post by Toby
This group has become very, very quiet! Bad people!
Perhaps people don't do A levels now?
Too difficult or boring or something.
Oh dear, surely we can't change our name to alt.uk.IB :(
Oh no, then students would actually have to learn more than just three
subjects... ;-)
some of us did more than 3 a-levels ;o)