resit more than once?
Rachel
2005-01-11 10:32:05 UTC
Well I just had a Psychology (AQA) resit (to clarify: it's the second time
i've taken the exam) and i fsked it up.

Can I resit it again in the summer? or is there a limit to how many resits I
can do?

TIA
Rachel
Samsonknight
2005-01-11 16:09:56 UTC
Post by Rachel
Well I just had a Psychology (AQA) resit (to clarify: it's the second time
i've taken the exam) and i fsked it up.
Can I resit it again in the summer? or is there a limit to how many resits I
can do?
TIA
Rachel
this year = unlimited
last year = 3
jess
2005-01-11 18:30:41 UTC
Post by Rachel
Well I just had a Psychology (AQA) resit (to clarify: it's the second
time i've taken the exam) and i fsked it up.
Can I resit it again in the summer?
yes, but your summer results will count even if they were lower than your
first two attempts.

why did you fuck it up twice? will anything change in the summer, when
you'll have even more exams to do?
Stuart Williams
2005-01-11 19:07:48 UTC
In article <***@individual.net>, ***@hotmail.com
says...
Post by jess
Post by Rachel
Well I just had a Psychology (AQA) resit (to clarify: it's the second
time i've taken the exam) and i fsked it up.
Can I resit it again in the summer?
yes, but your summer results will count even if they were lower than your
first two attempts.
No, we've reverted to unlimited resits, best mark counts.

SW
Rachel

Rachel
Rachel
2005-01-11 19:19:45 UTC
Post by jess
Post by Rachel
Well I just had a Psychology (AQA) resit (to clarify: it's the second
time i've taken the exam) and i fsked it up.
Can I resit it again in the summer?
yes, but your summer results will count even if they were lower than your
first two attempts.
why did you fuck it up twice? will anything change in the summer, when
you'll have even more exams to do?
Long story, personal problems - car crash and injuries stemming from that
being the main factor.

I was told by my psychology teacher that if I *did* resit in summer, the
resits tend to be quite some time before the normal A2 summer exams (a few
weeks), so I would have a bit more leeway. I had a sociology resit
yesterday, which unfortunately put added pressure on me.

Thanks for the info.
Rachel
jess

sorry for the misinformation btw.
Rachel
No worries :)
John Porcella
2005-01-12 01:06:08 UTC
Post by jess
Post by Rachel
Well I just had a Psychology (AQA) resit (to clarify: it's the second
time i've taken the exam) and i fsked it up.
Can I resit it again in the summer?
yes, but your summer results will count even if they were lower than your
first two attempts.
Eh? How do you figure this? Rachel can retake it as many times as she
likes, and the best effort is used.
Post by jess
why did you fuck it up twice?
That should be obvious! The answers of the candidate did not impress the
marker.

Post by jess
you'll have even more exams to do?
How do you know that?
--
MESSAGE ENDS.
John Porcella
John Porcella
2005-01-12 01:04:08 UTC
Post by Rachel
Well I just had a Psychology (AQA) resit (to clarify: it's the second time
i've taken the exam) and i fsked it up.
Can I resit it again in the summer? or is there a limit to how many resits I
can do?
TIA
Rachel
Rachel, you can take it as many times as you like.
--
MESSAGE ENDS.
John Porcella