Where is....
Samsonknight
2005-01-08 16:19:37 UTC
everybody?
Alun Harford
2005-01-08 17:30:05 UTC
Post by Samsonknight
everybody?
here.

Alun Harford
Matt
2005-01-09 01:19:58 UTC
Post by Samsonknight
everybody?
here.
Dunno about you, but I'm here. I'm only checking Usenet about once every
week or two though, there's so much else to do.
Matt
Richard Hayden
2005-01-09 01:44:22 UTC
Matt wrote:
| On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 17:30:05 +0000, Alun Harford wrote:
|

|>"Samsonknight" <***@btinternet.com> wrote in message
|>
|>>everybody?
|>
|>here.
|

| Dunno about you, but I'm here. I'm only checking Usenet about once every
| week or two though, there's so much else to do.

I'm surprised, Matt. From what I've been hearing, all you've been doing
the past few days is drawing South Park characters in Haskell?
Matt
2005-01-09 16:13:44 UTC
Post by Richard Hayden

|>>everybody?
|>
|>here.
|

| Dunno about you, but I'm here. I'm only checking Usenet about once every
| week or two though, there's so much else to do.
I'm surprised, Matt. From what I've been hearing, all you've been doing
the past few days is drawing South Park characters in Haskell?
That was friday morning, and only friday morning!
Matt
Richard Hayden
2005-01-09 01:41:24 UTC

Right here waiting for you.
Samsonknight
2005-01-09 13:54:51 UTC
There you all are! Anyone here doing their C1 examination tommorrow
afternoon? I am - feeling very nervous!
JHP
2005-01-10 16:49:24 UTC
I'm still here at Barf but going to Southampton from 1st February.
John
cowboy carl
2005-01-10 17:58:03 UTC
Post by JHP
I'm still here at Barf but going to Southampton from 1st February.
John
a permament university move type thing? or just a temporary thing?

i dunno much about southampton, except there's an awesome girl studying
there, and there's a toys r us near southampton central train station.

cc