I'm Erissa, your dream girl
Mike Z. Helm
2004-10-31 00:26:03 UTC
However, if you have red hair I'm willing to
travel to say, Prague.
that's funny
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
Thunderchief
2004-10-31 00:53:42 UTC
There I was, minding my own business, when Mike Z. Helm said...
Post by Mike Z. Helm
However, if you have red hair I'm willing to
travel to say, Prague.
that's funny
Do you think she meant Prahu?

TC
Steve Hayes
2004-10-31 04:56:31 UTC
Young 30's loud-mouthed Wiccan with a shitty attitude and general
contempt for apathetic, Lexus-worshipping, stuck up Republicans
seeks same or younger GWF for obnoxious fun times. I am a versatile,
uninhibited gal who loves sex outside in the woods, in the dirt,
in the mud, in the yard, on the hood of your mother's car and,
sometimes, the occasional rubbish bin. Oh yeah... I'm into loud
noises while doing it. There's nothing like scaring the horses,
or the neighbors.
You are Hipcrime and I claim my 5 quid.
OU812?
2004-10-31 06:53:37 UTC
Post by Mike Z. Helm
However, if you have red hair I'm willing to
travel to say, Prague.
that's funny
--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
and it somehow got crossposted to the only other group i actually post
to with any degree of regularity....

Kristy
Katra
2004-10-31 07:14:47 UTC
Post by OU812?
Post by Mike Z. Helm
However, if you have red hair I'm willing to
travel to say, Prague.
that's funny
--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
and it somehow got crossposted to the only other group i actually post
to with any degree of regularity....
Kristy
Same here...
Looks like somebody did some research.
It was posted to several of the groups I post on,
including rec.food.cooking.

K.
--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...
Post by OU812?
,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,<Katraatcenturyteldotnet>,,<
Mike Z. Helm
2004-10-31 20:26:15 UTC
Post by Katra
Post by OU812?
Post by Mike Z. Helm
However, if you have red hair I'm willing to
travel to say, Prague.
that's funny
--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday
and it somehow got crossposted to the only other group i actually post
to with any degree of regularity....
Kristy
Same here...
Looks like somebody did some research.
It was posted to several of the groups I post on,
including rec.food.cooking.
It was posted all over the friggin' place. I wouldn't be surprised if
crossposted groups were chosen by looking at other groups adp'ers post
to.

It was on rec.music.gdead even.

And just to clarify, I only found that 1 bit I quoted above to be funny.
Post by Katra
K.
--
There's no way to delay that trouble comin' everyday

Steve Hayes