Just when you thought it was safe...
JHP
2005-04-26 23:58:39 UTC
JHP's back.
fnah fnah

:>)
Ian/Cath Ford
2005-04-27 18:51:13 UTC
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:58:39 +0100, "JHP"
Post by JHP
JHP's back.
fnah fnah
:>)
What's up with your back?

<waves>

Tell all dude.

Ian
--
Ian, Cath, Eoin and Calum Ford
Beccles, Suffolk, UK

I loved the word you wrote to me/But that was bloody yesterday

There's no e-mail address. We can talk here and go back to your place later
JHP
2005-05-01 21:38:42 UTC
I've moved to Southampton to take the Chair in Strategy. Good place at first
glance.
JHP
Post by Ian/Cath Ford
On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 00:58:39 +0100, "JHP"
Post by JHP
JHP's back.
fnah fnah
:>)
What's up with your back?
<waves>
Tell all dude.
Ian
Ian/Cath Ford
2005-05-03 20:14:39 UTC
On Sun, 1 May 2005 22:38:42 +0100, "JHP"
Post by JHP
I've moved to Southampton to take the Chair in Strategy. Good place at first
glance.
Close to the water I imagine :-)

Is it a particularly comfy chair btw?

Ian

Ginnie Redston
2005-04-28 21:08:35 UTC
Post by JHP
JHP's back.
fnah fnah
:>)
Oh hiya! Now if we could just net a few more A/AS level students....

How's Southampton? I trust they are keeping you in a manner to which you'd
like to be accustomed?

<waves to Ian too>

Ginnie
Ian/Cath Ford
2005-04-28 21:18:35 UTC
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 22:08:35 +0100, "Ginnie Redston"
Post by Ginnie Redston
<waves to Ian too>
<waves back>

Just got back from cooking - yummy chocolate thing and a tart in
tow....

Ian